What's new

FOR $500 YOU CAN

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrested.webp

Contact me if interested
 
I might just take you up on that offer ......:laughing7:
 
That is funny.:laughing7:
 
Why don't you send me the $500.00 and I'll put it to better use. Seems like too many people have too much money and don't know what to do with it. Or they spend it foolishly.
 
Do you do birthdays and such??
 
Thats what I call, "A strange sense of humor." Cops raiding the wrong house happens to often.
 
I'll bet you can charge $ 1000.00 and still get it ! Now that's some funny stuff.
 
Trezurehunter would you LIKE TO TRY ? LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom