What's new

For Paul AKA Clad the Impaler

WOW Thats a blast from the past!!! So lets see, he went from an Ace 250 to a Minelab SE Pro, to a Minelab Etrac, to a Whites Vision? :icon_pirat:
 
Thanks Joe. I needed something positive today :) . After yesterdays monster clad haul, today was a wee bit of a disappointment. Oh well. 2 more days left to hunt. Tomorrow I may head out early and try to hunt all day.
 
I don't have photos of many of my best Ace 250 finds, but I have found about 8 gold rings (one with diamonds!!), not sure how many silver rings or silver coins I found with it, but I know I found at least 5 silver coins in between the time I met Kermit and upgraded. I'd say the gold rings are the most valuable (sold most awhile back) but I liek the silver coins better.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom