💵 FOR SALE for sale JW Fisher pulse 8X

The Huntress

Greenie
Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
J W Fishers pulse 8-x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Underwater metal detector JW Fisher Pulse 8X with 2 extra coils. I am retiring from treasure hunting and marine salvage business, selling my personal equipment. This unit is set up for serious underwater work. I have owned five of these over the years and worked on many treasure sites. They have proven themselves to be the best. The big coil goes deep, the small coil works with pin point accuracy. I have tested on 4- Reales to cannon and found none that reads any deeper, including custom units.
The basic unit sells new for about $2,000. plus extra coils several hundred more. This unit is in working condition, but I would send it in for an annual just service like I do my regulator and all of my other diving equipment before starting a new project. JW Fishers does an inspection, replaces o-rings etc. It usually runs less than $250.00 for a complete inspection including replacement parts. This unit is for sale for $750.00.This would get you an incredible, site proven detector, with spares, for under a thousand dollars. It can be used as a land detector, but I never have worked land sites. I will correspond with the buyer regarding tips for underwater use. Buyer pays shipping, will ship in U.S. only after payment had been received and cleared
Image JWF.jpg Image 1 JWF.jpg Image 2 JWF.jpg Jupiter - 42.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread