Not open for further replies.

Saker

Jan 12, 2021
SW PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CTX3030, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased this new in December 2021, so there is still about 22 months of warranty left. I currently have it set up with the Garret Z-Lynk transmitter, headphones, and pinpointer to make it completely wireless. This is nice because the pinpointer audio comes through the headphones. Its clean, well kept, and in excellent condition. It has a screen protector on it as well as the unit cover in the picture.

$1,700 - Includes CTX3030 with 11" and 17" coil as well as all items received with it (Koss headphones, chargers, cables, manual, box, etc...) Also includes a couple of extras, the Andy Sabisch book and coil ear stiffener for the 11" coil.

$1,875 - Includes everything mentioned above and the Garret Z-Lynk set up (transmitter, headphones, and pinpointer).

PayPal/money order/check/cash. Prices include ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

I'm located in SW PA so if anyone near is interested, I'd gladly meet up.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

OP
OP
S

Saker

Jan 12, 2021
SW PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CTX3030, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
**Updated prices**

$1,600 - Includes CTX3030 with both 11" and 17" coil as well as all items originally received with it (Koss headphones, chargers, cables, manual, box, etc...) Also includes a couple of extras, the Andy Sabisch book and coil ear stiffener for the 11" coil.

$1,775 - Includes everything mentioned above and the Garret Z-Lynk set up (transmitter, headphones, and pinpointer).

---------------------------------------------------------

Or, if interested separately

$1,450 - CTX3030 with stock 11" coil and all items originally received with it (Koss headphones, chargers, cables, manual, box, etc...) Also includes a couple of extras, the Andy Sabisch book and coil ear stiffener for the 11" coil.

$200 - 17" coil for the CTX3030

All prices include ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions