FOR SALE - Minelab Explorer SE with Pro Coil and X-1 Probe

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Well my dust collector needs to go to someone who will use her.. great machine but i have 2 e-tracs and my dad and i use those while little ole SE just doesn't get played it.

Detector is in great condition. Ive only used it a few times looking for relics. I bought it used about a year ago. maybe 1-1/2 years.

Comes with

Pro Coil
X-1 Sun-ray probe
Minelab dust/rain cover (which detector was never used without one)
Minelab Carry bag
1 1600MAH battery and charger
1 AA battery pack..

Only flaw on the machine (see pics below) is somehow a spec of white something got under the screen.. Never notice it unless the machine is off. doesn't not affect the display at all.. and its TINY TINY just cant figure out how to get it off.. or even how it got in their!!

Will sell the whole package for 925 shipped,Insured and paypaled using the gift option or will accept postal money orders OBO

Or The detector without the Probe for 750 shipped,Insured and paypaled with the gift option.. or postal money order.. OBO

PM me for any other questions..

Thanks

Bob

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Sold Pending Payment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions