What's new

❎ SOLD For Sale Mint X TERRA PRO Detector

jwm45

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
757
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
south texas
Detector(s) used
,f-5,simplex 2.68: simplex + 2.78
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day gents I am selling my Mint X Terra Pro due to health problems with both shoulders .I purchase it months ago and has a few Hours also full warranty.It comes with a full 52 page manual,plus has a magnetic charging cover.The detector runs PERFECT and will sell for $229.00 and includes shipping.Thank you gents.jwm45
 

Attachments

  • P6070001.webp
    P6070001.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 83
  • P6070004.webp
    P6070004.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 62
  • P6070005.webp
    P6070005.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 53
  • P6070007.webp
    P6070007.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 61
  • P6070008.webp
    P6070008.webp
    36 KB · Views: 57
  • P6070011.webp
    P6070011.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 16-28-52 Minelab X-Terra Pro Magnetic Charging Port Cover. eBay.webp
    Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 16-28-52 Minelab X-Terra Pro Magnetic Charging Port Cover. eBay.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 72
  • P6100002.webp
    P6100002.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Good day gents I am selling my Mint X Terra Pro due to health problems with both shoulders .I purchase it months ago and has a few Hours also full warranty.It comes with a full 52 page manual,plus has a magnetic charging cover.The detector runs PERFECT and will sell for $219.00 and includes shipping.Thank you gents.jwm45
 
Good day gents I am selling my Mint X Terra Pro due to health problems with both shoulders .I purchase it months ago and has a few Hours also full warranty.It comes with a full 52 page manual,plus has a magnetic charging cover.The detector runs PERFECT and will sell for $212.00 and includes shipping.Thank you gents.jwm45
 
Mint X-Terra pro ---$2OO.00---HEADED FOR SURGERY.
 
Last edited:
Will sell for $200.00 shipped. Headed for SURGERY
 
Good day gents I am selling my Mint X Terra Pro due to health problems with both shoulders .I purchase it months ago and has a few Hours also full warranty.It comes with a full 52 page manual,plus has a magnetic charging cover.The detector runs PERFECT and will sell for $200.00 and includes shipping.Thank you gents.jwm45
Gents I am headed for 1st shoulder surgery and then the next one in several weeks.This bottom price and what a DEAL:icon_thumright:.SOLD
 
Last edited:
Good day gents I am selling my Mint X Terra Pro due to health problems with both shoulders .I purchase it months ago and has a few Hours also full warranty.It comes with a full 52 page manual,plus has a magnetic charging cover.The detector runs PERFECT and will sell for $229.00 and includes shipping.Thank you gents.jwm45
SOLD
 
SOLD
 
SOLD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom