COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Nov 15, 2006 #1 Well, lot of arrow heads points ect around here, Can it be or are they just like the rocks in my head? Either way I'm keeping them! Attachments artchokes1.webp 25.7 KB · Views: 297 artchokes2.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 305 worked.webp 74 KB · Views: 303 artchokes 005.webp 42 KB · Views: 302 artchokes 004.webp 25.6 KB · Views: 312 Upvote 0
Well, lot of arrow heads points ect around here, Can it be or are they just like the rocks in my head? Either way I'm keeping them!
bean man Hero Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 834 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Iowa Nov 15, 2006 #2 That stuff does look like they came from my site. Thanks for posting the pictures Country Girl. I find them very interesting. bm .
That stuff does look like they came from my site. Thanks for posting the pictures Country Girl. I find them very interesting. bm .