T txpathfinder Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 147 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Dec 6, 2010 #1 Hi TNT community: I was hoping a world coin collector could identify this coin and tell me of value range. Approximate size of a US quarter. (It comes from an estate I am handling.) Thanks for your help coin people! Attachments MVC-001S.webp 10.6 KB · Views: 247 MVC-002S.webp 8.9 KB · Views: 242
Hi TNT community: I was hoping a world coin collector could identify this coin and tell me of value range. Approximate size of a US quarter. (It comes from an estate I am handling.) Thanks for your help coin people!
Syrys Sr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 272 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 6, 2010 #2 It looks like an old Tibetan coin, probably copper. I'm having a hard time finding more info on it though. Hope this helps! ~Syrys Upvote 0
It looks like an old Tibetan coin, probably copper. I'm having a hard time finding more info on it though. Hope this helps! ~Syrys
TheDane Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 811 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 1 Location DENMARK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2010 #3 Yes it is a Tibetan coin. 1 Sho of aprox. the 1920s Look here: http://www.educationalcoin.com/images/Ancient/AHpdf/TIBEKM21.pdf Value would most likely only be a few $, but you never can tell precisely from a photo. Upvote 0
Yes it is a Tibetan coin. 1 Sho of aprox. the 1920s Look here: http://www.educationalcoin.com/images/Ancient/AHpdf/TIBEKM21.pdf Value would most likely only be a few $, but you never can tell precisely from a photo.