What's new

Foreign coins at the coinstar

Radon

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
377
Reaction score
1,245
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
I checked my local coinstar again today, and I walked in there was someone feeding it. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not. Today it was good.

After they left I found $2.48 in clad, plus 32 foreign coins from Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, Europe, Kuwait and the UAE. A very interesting haul!

20210512_131633.webp

HH to all!
 
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!
 
I have a ton of foreign coins and Bill's. I remember about 5 years ago,, I took the Bill's to cash them in and they wanted to charge me an exorbitant amount to exchange them for American dollars.
 
You’re killing it! Congratulations. My coinstar has been barren. I find more in the coin return tray at the self-check out registers and then it’s usually only one or two pennies.
dts
 
You’re killing it! Congratulations. My coinstar has been barren. I find more in the coin return tray at the self-check out registers and then it’s usually only one or two pennies.
dts

Yup, that' s usually the case. Just got back from a coinstar visit, and it produced 1 US cent and 1 Euro cent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom