cybercop106
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2005
- Messages
- 634
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Back in the MO Ozarks
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This year was unusual for foreign coins. I found a few at the University before I left MO (we have a lot of international students), and even a couple down here (African 5 cent and 20 euro cents).
The two shilling coins are 1950 and 1958. The one pound one is dated 1983. I forget when the 5 pence was issued.
The Republic of Panama and the United Arab Emirates coins are unknown denominations. The Chinese coin is 100 of something...
and the tiny one is a Fennig. The 10 Francs coin looks really cool in person.
Oh yeah; just ignore the ugly, hairy leg...............
The two shilling coins are 1950 and 1958. The one pound one is dated 1983. I forget when the 5 pence was issued.
The Republic of Panama and the United Arab Emirates coins are unknown denominations. The Chinese coin is 100 of something...
Oh yeah; just ignore the ugly, hairy leg...............
Upvote
0


rofl Very cool coins bro! I wish I had taken all of mine to CTH so you guys could have seen them. I guess I best get a pic of them at least! Thanks for showing us your coins....I am NOT gonna thank you for showin us that leg!
Thank you NHBenz for fixin the photo....we could have all been scarred for life! 








