Forum Thread Responses Id LIKE to Give!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Forum Thread Responses I'd LIKE to Give!

Sometimes I read thread titles, and my sick puppy mind goes way off to places it shouldn't..

i need help finding a gold coin cache – Dude, if you are looking for help to find a secret cache of gold coins on a public Internet forum, you need more help than we can possibly give you.

I CRH because... – You spend most of your free time driving around and sitting on your rear end watching TV anyway.

Kicked off library property?? – Of course you were.

Proper way to dump – I prefer the sitting position.

What happened the following members??? – They were executed for asking what happened to some other members.

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS 1959 D NICKEL??? – Yes. It’s a freaking NICKEL!

Can anyone date this nail? – For gawd’s sake, why? It’s an old nail! Date it “old” and throw it in the trash so you don’t dig it again.

Is this an explosive mine? – Hit it with a hammer and see.

A question for a legal expert – Then why are you posting on a Metal Detecting forum?

Ever get this from your detecting buddies – Yeah, but I use Penicillin now.

Stay away from dark holes!! – I sure wish you had told me this before my first marriage.

Lets talk CPAP and other xPAP devices – Let’s talk Metal Detecting!

:laughing7:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Terry Soloman said:
Sometimes I read thread titles, and my sick puppy mind goes way off to places it shouldn't..

i need help finding a gold coin cache – Dude, if you are looking for help to find a secret cache of gold coins on a public Internet forum, you need more help than we can possibly give you.

I CRH because... – You spend most of your free time driving around and sitting on your rear end watching TV anyway.

Kicked off library property?? – Of course you were.

Proper way to dump – I prefer the sitting position.

What happened the following members??? – They were executed for asking what happened to some other members.

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS 1959 D NICKEL??? – Yes. It’s a freaking NICKEL!

Can anyone date this nail? – For gawd’s sake, why? It’s an old nail! Date it “old” and throw it in the trash so you don’t dig it again.

Is this an explosive mine? – Hit it with a hammer and see.

A question for a legal expert – Then why are you posting on a Metal Detecting forum?

Ever get this from your detecting buddies – Yeah, but I use Penicillin now.

Stay away from dark holes!! – I sure wish you had told me this before my first marriage.

Lets talk CPAP and other xPAP devices – Let’s talk Metal Detecting!

:laughing7:

So what's the problem. That's the way you should have responded to the original thread. Maybe some of these dumba--'s would smarten up.

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lmfao Wow and that was only yesterday's new threads. Obviously you need a Tnet break. Trust me they work, come back in a week. You are right though.

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry---At last a post I can agree with 100%. How many times have we read "I found a gold cache and I need help?" To many times. Yep, those dude's need help all right.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amen!!! ROFLMBO!

S

stefen

Terry, I feel your pain...

And besides there is no such thing as a stupid question...just stupid people asking stupid questions...

Like...what is this rust encrusted thingy...

Answer One...maybe something metallic, or

Answer Two...The Cryptonite is affecting my xray vision, or

Answer Three...Looks like something the neighbors dog excreted on my front lawn...

Answer Four...Even if I told you what it was you're going to drop it in the trash anyways...

Answer Five...Are you asking because you think there's someone dumber than you...

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, I feel your pain...

And besides there is no such thing as a stupid question...just stupid people asking stupid questions...

Like...what is this rust encrusted thingy...

Answer One...maybe something metallic, or

Answer Two...The Cryptonite is affecting my xray vision, or

Answer Three...Looks like something the neighbors dog excreted on my front lawn...

Answer Four...Even if I told you what it was you're going to drop it in the trash anyways...

Answer Five...Are you asking because you think there's someone dumber than you...

Answer six.....Do you REALLY want to know what I think, or are you asking just to tick me off?! Let me know how that works for ya honey! Red

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I call em as I see em and I'll never change :headbang: :laughing9:

If you post something and don't like the replies, then just don't post.

If you're looking to avoid answers from the likes of me, the same holds true. :tongue3:

Your best bet is to PM anyone that you think may answer you :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I call em as I see em and I'll never change :headbang: :laughing9:

If you post something and don't like the replies, then just don't post.

If you're looking to avoid answers from the likes of me, the same holds true. :tongue3:

Your best bet is to PM anyone that you think may answer you :icon_thumright:

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I thought you were just an old redneck. You're funny as hell. (Any thoughts on this 1959D nickel?) I thought the same thing too. You know, we're both gonna get banned, but probably you first. Hit it with a hammer/it's an old nail/they were executed////You are just too damm funny. Keep it up.

Last edited:
S

stefen

Now, about that rusty clump on my front yard grass...

If its non-magnetic, and it ain't tasting like peanut butter, and it sticks to the bottom of your shoe...it's probably a dog treat (post-digested)...:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions