B Bbmbr Jr. Member Joined Aug 30, 2017 Messages 97 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location california Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I found the one in the first set of pics first and wasn't 100% sure it was a bone until I found the second one. Found in Tuolumne County California.
I found the one in the first set of pics first and wasn't 100% sure it was a bone until I found the second one. Found in Tuolumne County California.
B bone2stone Full Member Joined Oct 9, 2012 Messages 156 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2017 #2 Not bone material, structure does not emulate the necessary character. Shape does not always dictate function These are just interestingly shaped stones. Bone2stone
Not bone material, structure does not emulate the necessary character. Shape does not always dictate function These are just interestingly shaped stones. Bone2stone