What's new

Fossil Hunting At Work.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My job takes me all over and sometimes I get to stop and look around. I was on I-10 250 miles west of San Antonio Tx. and saw a road cut. So I stoped and looked around and found some fossils in the bed rock. I'm not sure what they all are, but from now on I will have a hammer, pick and anything else I need to dig fossils out of stone. Any ID help would be great. tx. fossil 1.webptx. fossil 2.webptx. fossil 3.webptx. fossil 4.webptx. fossil 5.webptx. fossil 6.webptx. fossil.webp
 
Great pics HH Chug
 
Looks like a few shell and horn coral fossils. It is a good idea to keep a hammer and chisel with you in case if the opportunity arises. Nice rig.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom