What's new

Fossilized bones and teeth/jaw ?

ivobg

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
224
Golden Thread
0
Location
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea on the age of these bones and from what could that jaw be ?
20171023_112120.webp
 
Rib fragments. I am not sure about the jaw. Can I get some close ups on the teeth and some other angles? Also if you want the age, you have to give us some background information on where they were collected. What state? What was the rock like? Were they found in a body of water like a river or lake?
 
Last edited:
ill upload better pics of the jaw tommorow
they were found alongside the river bed just on the ground as they are
They are not from the states
also as far as i know this part of the world was in water that time, not sure how they got here
 
Managed to take pics
20171023_204158.webp20171023_204246.webp20171023_204320.webp20171023_204341.webp
 
Definitely a lower a mammal jaw with m1-m3. What country was this found?
 
It was in the Balkans
I was suggestted in another forum that its from a juvenille bear, what do you think ?
 
it could be but I cannot see the occlusial surface of the teeth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom