What's new

Found 3 Barbers In 2008

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
6 total since I started CRH'g 3 years ago.

Enjoy the photo.

Feel free to post your Barber Photos here.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • barbers.webp
    barbers.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
Do non CRH barber's count for the pics? =)

Nice hair-cutters you got there!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Do non CRH barber's count for the pics? =)

Nice hair-cutters you got there!

~Dave

I like pictures, so if you got a picture and a story to go with ....Go for it.

Mojo
 
Awesome job on the fully staffed Barber Shop. :tongue3:
 
I have a lone barber that belonged to my grandfather as part of his coin collection and was passed on to my Dad and then to me.. I will post a pic tomorrow =)

~Dave
 
WOW! I'm going to crap my pants when I find one of those CRH'ing or otherwise. I love barbers :)
 
Doing better than me. I haven't even found one detecting yet :o
 
:o Sometimes it's hard to imagine these coins are still out there! :thumbsup:
 
Hi all!

They are still out there. I found 4 in 2008 and my hunting buddy found 1.

HH
Gib
 
been coin roll hunting for about 6 months, still yet to find a barber
 
Nice pictures - I have yet to find the Barber... >:(

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom