blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Also. An old amber snuff and a clear sb&g Co. Bottle
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2011 #2 Can't see your picture of the bottle. Maybe my computer?
blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2011 Thread Owner #3 I'm having to use my phone. My computer tor up n I can't get a picture up
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2011 #4 OK cool, Post the picture when you can. I'll be looking forward to seeing it. I always like looking at the bottles!
OK cool, Post the picture when you can. I'll be looking forward to seeing it. I always like looking at the bottles!