Lpetite
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2015
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 86
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gonzales,LA
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
16
What I would ask, is how many people here, (especially of those who are poo-pooing it being a "REAL" 1943 Copper penny), have ever SEEN a copper penny for 1943 or much less, found one!?!? EVEN if this is a period counterfeit, how many of those have EVER been posted here?
Lpetite evidently did NOT try to make it just to "get one over" on anyone here! I say, this would be near banner worthy, on just what it represents! The chance, that even something this rare just MIGHT be in the ground, waiting for a single penny hit to be dug. THAT, alone makes this a very worthy penny.
Congrats Lpetite !! On a VERY interesting find!
The more I look at it the more my eyes play tricks on me! I'm headed to a expert in Baton Rouge now and I will keep yal updated