grogmug Full Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 220 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Mar 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Here are a few of the things I recovered from the bottle pit I found. There are SEVERAL bottles still in tact. I plan on going back soon and recovering all of them...can anyone give me any idea on the value/year/rarity of these items? Thanks! Attachments bottle dump1.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 373 bottle dump2.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 360 bottle dump3.webp 4.5 KB · Views: 362 bottle dump1.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 374 bottle dump2.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 365 bottle dump3.webp 4.5 KB · Views: 363 bottle dump4.webp 8 KB · Views: 369
Here are a few of the things I recovered from the bottle pit I found. There are SEVERAL bottles still in tact. I plan on going back soon and recovering all of them...can anyone give me any idea on the value/year/rarity of these items? Thanks!
grogmug Full Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 220 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Mar 9, 2009 Thread Owner #2 the bottle dump.. Attachments bottle pit.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 358 bottle pit.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 359
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 11, 2009 #3 not sure of the values, but really neat finds...
grogmug Full Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 220 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Mar 14, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Thats just the beginning, I was pretty much skimming off the top.
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Mar 14, 2009 #5 Looks like you will have a nice collection from there!