What's new

FOUND A CLAN MAP - Scotland Of Old

awb24

Greenie
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Still in good condition
 

Attachments

  • 100_4566.webp
    100_4566.webp
    521.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 100_4568.webp
    100_4568.webp
    294 KB · Views: 325
It's hardly antique- I used to have one on my bedroom wall when I was a young thing.
 
Even though it's not that old, it's still considered vintage. The value is in the information and knowledge it will bring to you.

I'm from a very old clan; Campbell of Argyll, and have always told people that my father was like the Kunta Kinta of Scotland, in that he LOVED to talk about our ancestry and make sure that we knew what our history was!

Enjoy your item, and any more research you do on the ancient clans. Super interesting reading!
 
wish I were scottish, I love the accent
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom