What's new

Found a Coil Cover in Myrtle Beach...

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and girls. This is a longshot but was in Myrtle Beach last week and on Monday July 12 stopped and talked for a couple of minutes to a guy detecting as I was doing the same. I know what kind of detector he had and he was from somewhere in Ohio, sadly I don't recall his name, I am terrible remembering names. Went on down the beach quite a ways, turned around and on the way back I came accross a coil cover. I know it has to be his, it is for his type of machine. I picked it up and hoped I would cross paths with him on my way back but I did not. I looked for him the rest of the week and didn't see him again. So if you know a guy from Ohio that was in Myrtle Beach SC last week and lost his coil cover, or if you read this yourself, contact me by PM and describe the cover and the approximate area we were and I will gladly send it to you. Thanks, and Moderators I did not know exactly where to post this but thought this thread would be the best shot of reaching this fellow, move it if you think it should be moved with my apologies. Thanks Everyone HH.
 
Upvote 0
I lost a coil cover last year on Miami Beach in the rough surf, maybe the Gulf Stream took it up north and left it on your beach. :laughing7:

Whites, black 9.5 inch cover with a hole in the center. Looks like a Frisbee with about a 2.5 inch hole in the center.
 
wow even us treasurehunters lose our stuff :laughing9: :laughing9:

I use a zip tie to keep mine on.

Hopefully he looks at the tnet.

HH
 
read the post way above this one a Fisher washed up on Jones Beach in NYC
 
he probably got disgusted with it and took it off and tossed it!! :tongue3:
 
or got eaten by a shark, or sumpin.

looks like a complete set will be coming to a neighborhood near you, keep your eyes open and your t's crossed. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom