What's new

Found a couple...old spot still produces

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atlantis0077
  • Start date Start date
A

Atlantis0077

Guest
Morning,

Left work tuesday afternoon and did an hour of digging...hoped for more, but did find these...the Evans(notched pt) was pretty nice...normally those are rather crude.

Happy Hunting,

Atlantis
 

Attachments

  • evans.webp
    evans.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Those are nice. Did you dig all these? I have only surfaced hunted. How would one go about digging for artifacts? simply sift through an area that has produced? Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I really would like to know.

thank you
 
Nice sized evans there... man, another type that can't be found up here... depressing sometimes. Thanks for posting though buddy- hope you keep 'em coming!
 
Atlantis0077 said:
Morning,

Left work tuesday afternoon and did an hour of digging...hoped for more, but did find these...the Evans(notched pt) was pretty nice...normally those are rather crude.

Happy Hunting,

Atlantis
wow!! Those are sweet.You diggin them babys is really cool.
WTG
Jeff
 
One of these days, I coming up to hunt with you, Atlantis. I just don't find those type of points down here like you do. Awesome finds!!!

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom