Found a few more..

black651

May 6, 2009
Saint Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Any chance of helping me out with a few more ID's?

I tried to look them up myself but I'm just too new at this and many of them look so similar that I can't make up my mind on which company made them. That and the clear ones I can't figure out at all..

Okay - I'll shut up and just post the pics here. LOL!

(Thanks for any assistance! Included a photo of the first ones I found along with one other in that group I hadn't had any luck finding an ID as well.)

Attachments

• aug 27 marble.jpg
    aug 27 marble.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 271
  • marbles - aug 27.jpg
    marbles - aug 27.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 281
  • first batch - july 2010.jpg
    first batch - july 2010.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 276

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
first pic ....cant tell....2nd pic...at 12 oclock.....champion...pennsboro wv.....3 oclock....wv swirl...common......6 oclock...asian marble...9 oclock...is that mica in that marble??? third pic...12 oclock cant tell....3 oclock gree glass cateye..prob master bridgeport wv..these are collectible but in that condition pretty much junk...6 oclock peltier champion jr...9 oclock master...remember in marble collecting condition is everything....

OP
OP
black651

black651

May 6, 2009
Saint Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was quick! Thanks very much for your help in giving me the IDs on these!! I know they are in sorry shape - I dug them while detecting and with all the rocks and metal in this spot I suppose I should count my self fortunate that they can be ID'ed at all. (Just curious as to where and when these came from) I'll take a better close up of the blue one that you asked about with the Mica in it and post it. Hope it helps.

Thanks again for your expertise! Much appreciated!! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• blue retake 1.jpg
    blue retake 1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 270
  • blue retake 2.jpg
    blue retake 2.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 266

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread