Found a few of the easiest silvers and one of the hardest today.

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goose season ended so I returned to my cut Pistareen site. I began hunting there originally in hopes of finding some modern silver as there was once a ball field there. Finally found a few silvers from that time period today but the winner was the 1853 Trime I picked out of the much older part of the site

Attachments

• IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    897.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    650.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 35
Awesome collection. A trime is on my bucket list. Nice score

Barely squeaked in with the dime but nailed a home-run on the trime. Nice!

Never heard of a Trime wow sounds really old I was thinking like a hat trick 3 dimes Ive done lots of research here in Ann Arbor but the old ball parks are main streets we do have lots of pot holes I was thinking of detecting those if the traffic was slow LOL Good job you always seem to do really well keep it up my friend Thanks for the post Tommy

Nice work, I like yours has a nice date on it, three silver day, sweet!

Again, Toasted some great finds. What is the object in the pic above your profile? I found something similar and am not sure what it is. I thought a Zaandam clock weight, but not sure.

That's Awesome pulling a trime from the ground, Congrats!! That one is still on my bucket list.

That's Awesome pulling a trime from the ground, Congrats!! That one is still on my bucket list.

Its my third. Now if I could just find a 3 cent nickel. That one has proven to be very elusive

Awesome silver coin finds! :occasion14:

Wow your on another roll of some sweet coins toasted. The Trime still eludes my coil.

The only three United States coins that when added up equal 38 cents. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back