Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I drove north to hunt with my buddy Erich. We door knocked in Bryan Ohio. We hunted this house on the main drag. I figured it would be hunted out but I was quite wrong. Got an 1895 indian, no date buffalo, 5 silver dimes only 3 wheats which is awesome to me! Found the large enameled piece with the eagle a CW button to top it off. Good day!

house.jpg4-4-15.jpg4-4 coins.jpgenameled piece.jpg

Upvote 21
Nice hunt there G4E.. Your door knockin skills are 2nd to none.. lol Your silver count is lookin good for the year bud.. GL&HH

wow, you found yourself quite the little hotspot there!, nice group of silver, great hunt!

Man what a door knock permission. Sweet finds.

Funny, I found a very similar suspender hook awhile back, made by the same company as yours actually. Kind of different than yours in terms of design though, mine is the later one, yours is earlier.

I see yours says "Velvet Grip" on top, mine says it at the bottom.

2015-2-18 11-54-21.jpg

Also, Impressive silver, I have only found one silver coin ever (and it was a dime) It seams like you are going to have a good year.

Last edited:
That was a great yard. Congrats on the quality finds.

Nice digs. That's a cool looking enamel and nice silver.

Thats a nice months worth of finds much less one hunt.. Nice job

very nice. awesome coins and the tag topper is sweet

fantastic hunt ...congrats on the silvers, maybe there is more?... way to go!!!

Great hunt G4E. You are a coin killer bro

It always seem the best spots are the ones you don't expect. I like your finds, what's the date on the Vicky dime?

It always seem the best spots are the ones you don't expect. I like your finds, what's the date on the Vicky dime?
189? last number is too worn to make out

Never where you think it is, it's always where you find. ;)

NICE!

Great group of finds. What letter is inside the shield on your military button?

Very nice License plate topper and the enamel is pretty good! Ez 30 to 50 bucks there!

Cheers

Congratulations on the great finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back