What's new

Found a great location to start at

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Being new to Wyoming, I am on the hunt for places to detect. I was able to gain permission to a football/track field and around the main building at a nearby high school. You can tell nobody has ever detected there because I found quite a bit of stuff and covered maybe 1/20th of the area I'm wanting to detect. I'm sure more great coins & relics are waiting to be found. 8-)
 

Attachments

  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    417.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Do-dads.webp
    Do-dads.webp
    357.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Rings.webp
    Rings.webp
    191.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 1978 Token.webp
    1978 Token.webp
    577.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Token back.webp
    Token back.webp
    460.3 KB · Views: 164
Awesome what part of wyo are you in I'm in Rock springs area looking for someone to detect with
 
Awesome what part of wyo are you in I'm in Rock springs area looking for someone to detect with
I live up in northeast Wyoming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom