S smithrow2 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 2, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Nov 2, 2023 Thread Owner #1 I went to grab a few things at the store and this is what I got in the Coin Star. 1908 Indian cent. Last week I got a Silver Roosevelt dime.
I went to grab a few things at the store and this is what I got in the Coin Star. 1908 Indian cent. Last week I got a Silver Roosevelt dime.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2023 #2 smithrow2 said: I went to grab a few things at the store and this is what I got in the Coin Star. 1908 Indian cent. Last week I got a Silver Roosevelt dime. Click to expand... ..: NICE RECOVERIES smithrow2 :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
smithrow2 said: I went to grab a few things at the store and this is what I got in the Coin Star. 1908 Indian cent. Last week I got a Silver Roosevelt dime. Click to expand... ..: NICE RECOVERIES smithrow2 :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!