What's new

Found a Keeper, 18K Bulgari ring

finderzzs

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Found this little beauty yesterday. 18K White gold Bulgari ring. Weighs 12.8 Grams. Retails for around $2K, Yeah right, who pays those prices???? I'm Glad they do though. The others are a Titanium band and a Sterling heart ring.
 

Attachments

  • 2-10-11-2.webp
    2-10-11-2.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,221
  • 2-10-11-1.webp
    2-10-11-1.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,112
Upvote 0
Congrats on a great hunt! :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1465.webp
    Picture 1465.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,063
Nice finds, you always live up to your handle.

Thanks for posting.

James
 
very nice! i hear they make a damn fine watch too :wink: ;D
 
Nice going Steve
 
Nice Steve.... Man, if every titanium/Tungsten ring I found were platinum, I would have about $5k worth easy.... I HATE those rings anymore, still waiting for my first platinum... But hey, I got my first Signet ring the other day, and although small, it is still one off the bucket list..
 
Silver Surfer said:
Nice Steve.... Man, if every titanium/Tungsten ring I found were platinum, I would have about $5k worth easy.... I HATE those rings anymore, still waiting for my first platinum... But hey, I got my first Signet ring the other day, and although small, it is still one off the bucket list..
The Signet ring was the first gold ring I ever found water hunting. From that day on I was hooked, Many Many moons ago.
 
Very nice ring finds.....that Bulgari ring is sweet and
quite a find. Congratulations. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congrats on the find..........FYI, the proper pronunciation of your find is BVLGARI.... :thumbsup:
 
Painter65 said:
Congrats on the find..........FYI, the proper pronunciation of your find is BVLGARI.... :thumbsup:
I know, I figured, no one would know what the heck I was talking about.
 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet find :icon_thumright:
 
Super Nice, Congratulations.
 
Beautiful. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom