What's new

found a large cent,couple small buckles,odds & ends

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a decent hunt yesterday.Has been kind of slow for me here lately but I did get into a little old patch ,nothing spectacular but it was a breath of fresh air!Turned up a sword belt attachment, couple small buckles,broken up harmonica.The 1835 large cent made my hunt.It is not in the best of shape,but it is decent compared to the last few I dug,I can at least make out a date and tell what it is on this one:laughing7:HH everyone. 015.webp022.webp018.webp019.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
No pics..
Great hunt there DG2..
 
Well now I'm really curious. How about a pic?
 
lol.I was having trouble with this darn camera wire outlet on the computer.I was getting ready to say sorry,gonna have to use your imagination's for this one:laughing7:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom