What's new

Found a nice hard to find coin!........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out last week and found a nice Standing Liberty quarter. 1918 Also got 17 wheats, a lead seal and the other stuff in the pics.
 

Attachments

  • DSC08336.webp
    DSC08336.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC08337.webp
    DSC08337.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC08338.webp
    DSC08338.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC08339.webp
    DSC08339.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 268
Nice find on the SLQ! Even has a date!
I've only found one with a date, ever!

Great digs!
Mark
 
Lucky you, to find one with a date. I have found many without dates, and many with full dates. I had a 1920-D in fine condition, sold it for 200.00 to a collector friend. But, you must remember this.........I have been hunting, going on 51 years :hello2:.........NGE
 
Very nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Great SLQ find Mike!! Congrats on the Wheats too. WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Great coin, I don't know if there is enough detail left but you might have an 8 over 7 there.

HH Charlie
 
Man I love those quarters. Great find. Can never find enough of those.
 
Awesome SLQ and a bunch of wheats. A big congrats :hello2:
 
Sweet quarter, Mike. :icon_thumright: WTG on the wheats, too.

HH
 
Love to see those slq's, looks like you had a great hunt! ffd
 
Great score on the SLQ Mike :thumbsup:
 
awesome score on a hard to find coin Mike! still on my wish list. congrats to ya!
 
Great coin Mike! Still trying to figure a way to get out hunting with ya.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom