What's new

Found a really cool suspender buckle.

Mich. Wolverine

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
414
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Found this buckle in the road and sidewalk excavation that I've been working for the last 5 weeks where in found the relics in my previous post. I will post a recap of all the stuff I found in the next couple of days.
 

Attachments

  • 1538341469099.webp
    1538341469099.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 136
Pretty neat find
 
Yeow! Crazy cool! Is that an 1880’ ​s suspender, or 1980?
 
it was underneath the sidewalk very near the Grant pin from the 1860's to 1870's. Must of been some very good soil and was laying face down.
 
Very cool buckle!!
Congrats
 
Interesting! :icon_thumleft: Looks in good shape.

HH
 
that is in good shape, looks like the sidewalk protected it well
 
Congrats. That's nice.
 
Cool way to spender time finding it lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom