What's new

Found a sterling star

Bender

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2016
Messages
45
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwestern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't figure out the acronym on it "A" on top "G" on the right "H" on bottom and "P" on the left...there is a number 19 in the centre. The back says "sterling" and below is B.S.

Any ideas,
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 4
Can you post some other pics? These are far too blurry to see. Mostly need the front - the side with the 19.
 
great_find.gif
Now, take a picture of the back again.
 
P.A.G.H.
I found those initials belong to "Physician Assistants for Global Health. They do have an annual conference, but I don't know how long this organization has been around.
Congrats on your find.
 
For PGAH, I have found some results, but they all have to do with animal hospitals:
Paradise Garden Animal Haven, Peach Grove Animal Hospital, & Pine Grove Animal Hospital

If AGHP, then could be Axially Grooved Heat Pipe.

And if PAGH, then Pakistan Association of Greater Houston (Texas).

APGH comes back with Association Post Graduate Homoeopathy and Adam Park Guild House.

AHPG comes back as Ad Hoc Project Group, which has a LOT of further results.

For all we know, we're supposed to be starting with the bottom letter. Last night I found a combination that referred to an airport in Alaska. Now I can't find that reference.

And all of this is assuming the letters stand for English words!! One result last night came back all in German, though I cannot find it today.

.....Now, in how many different ways can we twist the 19 around?!?!? :laughing9:
 
I found A.G.H.P as an acronym for something in the British airforce...just doesn't say what the acronym stands for....by the looks of the back it was a pin/medal
 
Interesting little pin find! :occasion14:
 
I believe that generally in English it should be read clockwise starting at the '12' position.

But a pin can be designed any way the customer likes... :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom