What's new

Found a super nice Seated Dime today!

metaldetective

Jr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Thorndale, PA
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w/ 10x12 SEF EXcelerator
White's 6000 Di PRO SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to my secret spot today and pulled out about a dozen keepers. Here's the best three...I can't believe the amazing condition on the Seated Dime.





 
Upvote 66
Awesome. They are in great shape! [emoji106]
 
now that's a nice seated dime! looks like it might even have some mint luster?
 
Yep, thats one heck of a find.
 
Wow that's incredible. All of mine come out quite dark
 
Amazing that it doesn't at least have some oxidation on it.
 
Yeap, lovely looking coin.
 
Here's everything from today's hunt.

 
Wow That seated dime is perfect...
 
Congratualtions on the silver and old copper finds! :occasion14:
 
That Seated must have been dropped the day after it was minted. Great shape.
 
WOW, That Seated is STUNNING!! Congrats on all the goodies. My first Seated was an 1876 Dime bent and pock marked but you woulda believed it was Mint State by my reaction when I found it, lol.
 
I've never even seen a picture of one that looked that nice!
Congrats md!
 
Wow that Seated is Awesome !!! Not to mention The Lord sent and Barber is nice also. Congratulations happy hunting
 
That seated would look great in a graded case! Super awesome condition.
 
Any seated coin recovered from soil is a Beautiful thing.
That coin is Incredibly Beautiful! !
 
It's astonishing how nice a select few can come out right?! Looks straight off the mint floor...

Although not nearly as old, I pulled a 1890's barber out of the ground this year with mint luster. I pulled over 250 coins this year and with just that one in mint condition. They're rare but out there! Congrats and what a score!
 
Congrats on the great finds! That seated is as nice as I can recall seeing!

-- Jeff --
 
That seated, if MS-65, is a $2000 coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom