What's new

Found an Very Tiny Future Farmers of America Pin! How Old?

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,208
Reaction score
8,034
Golden Thread
1
Location
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slow day today, but I did find a really neat FFA pin. I'm surprised I found it at all, considering that it's only 5/8" in size! Seems to be brass and has the phrase "FFA Agricultural Education" on the front. It was around 5 inches down.

Any idea how old this pin might be? There's a few on eBay, but the sellers just call the pin "vintage". I'd like to pinpoint the date of manufacture, if possible.

Here's a couple of pics:

DSC04913.webpDSC04915.webp
 
Upvote 8
Possibly around the early 1930's to 1940's...about when they were formed and yet loosely organized...
 
i was in the FFA in the late 90's, and they still gave out those same pins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom