What's new

Found and return

wvdirtdigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrived yesterday at Va. Beach and hit the evening low tide. I was heading back to the room when a lady and her dad ran me down and asked if I could help them find a necklace. I asked if it had a charm and they said it did. Twenty minutes later I found it. It had one heavy gold barrel looking charm on it. They both was very happy saying that it was a sentimental piece. They insisted that I take $30 after I told them I did not want it. Anyway that's the first good oven find for me. Let's hope Karma pays back the rest of the week!!

image-1731361902.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the recovery and return!

Nice job!

Lorraine
 
Great job! Makes our hobby look positive! Awesome!
 
Thats when you need to bust out the detector man, cape and mask. Good deeds outways good finds any day.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Good man! :icon_thumright:

HH
Fenway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom