What's new

Found another button I dont know what it is?

MassDestruction

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found another button I don't know what it is?

This one has a flag with a cannon on it! I found a cs buckle 8" away from this one
 
Re: Found another button I don't know what it is?

worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found another button I don't know what it is?

::)
 

Attachments

  • useless without images.webp
    useless without images.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 726
  • useless without images.webp
    useless without images.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 727
  • useless without images.webp
    useless without images.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 728
  • useless without images.webp
    useless without images.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 724
Upvote 0
Re: Found another button I don't know what it is?

I agree. How can anyone identify without a picture?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found another button I don't know what it is?

He has an IPhone...won't allow pics to be posted. Feel his pain. :BangHead:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom