What's new

Found at a park...any clues?

baylorhall

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
899
Reaction score
154
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this stuff next to a tree, down a few inches. Just curious if you know what they are. I think it was a originally a farm. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3662.webp
    IMG_3662.webp
    515.9 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3664.webp
    IMG_3664.webp
    787.1 KB · Views: 345
re-sized photos
 

Attachments

  • rk.webp
    rk.webp
    139.8 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
Thanks so much! I didn't know how to go back and fix that!
 
Upvote 0
The plow on the right is a cultivator. The ring thing looks an evener, balances the pull. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Tony in SC said:
The plow on the right is a cultivator. The ring thing looks an evener, balances the pull. Tony

i think you're right. i allways get them confused. sometimes i can see it,
just the wrong name comes to mind. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
By George I believe you got it! Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom