S sierrastar Tenderfoot Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location san diego Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2013 #1 Upvote 0
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2013 #2 It looks like a brass handle or pull for a drawer.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2013 #3 Is it metaland more pics if you can
P Plum Wash Jr. Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 40 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location SO CAL Detector(s) used AT PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2013 #4 I have one of those also, Although mine is broken, There was also other items collected at the site. these came from the same site as above.
I have one of those also, Although mine is broken, There was also other items collected at the site. these came from the same site as above.
S sierrastar Tenderfoot Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location san diego Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2013 Thread Owner #5 More Pictures! catherine1 said: It looks like a brass handle or pull for a drawer. Click to expand... hardly a Drawer handle. Maybe a pendant. Here are some more pictures!
More Pictures! catherine1 said: It looks like a brass handle or pull for a drawer. Click to expand... hardly a Drawer handle. Maybe a pendant. Here are some more pictures!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2013 #6 Since it's made of metal and looks to be brass it would be a historic piece. It may have been worn as adornment, but I have a feeling it was some kind of a pull for something.
Since it's made of metal and looks to be brass it would be a historic piece. It may have been worn as adornment, but I have a feeling it was some kind of a pull for something.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2013 #7 It could be a part of an old horse bridle.It's a cool find
P pannerman Jr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Sacramento, Cal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2013 #8 I'll never know what 95% of the stuff I find is--- Ends and pieces all day!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2013 #9 monsterrack said: It could be a part of an old horse bridle.It's a cool find Click to expand... That's what I was thinking...a sweet piece of a horse bridle is what it looks like to me ... I really like it! Very nice find!
monsterrack said: It could be a part of an old horse bridle.It's a cool find Click to expand... That's what I was thinking...a sweet piece of a horse bridle is what it looks like to me ... I really like it! Very nice find!