What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found Bone in Creek?

TGSQ45

Greenie
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!

Not sure if this is a bone or petrified wood. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. I also found a rock with a hole in it and I didn't know if it could be a potential effigy or just a rock with a hole in it. haha. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4635.webp
    IMG_4635.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4634.webp
    IMG_4634.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4633.webp
    IMG_4633.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4632.webp
    IMG_4632.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4631.webp
    IMG_4631.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4630.webp
    IMG_4630.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4639.webp
    IMG_4639.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4638.webp
    IMG_4638.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4636.webp
    IMG_4636.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 92
From the pics, I am leaning toward rock, although I see why you wonder about petrified bone. Rocks can be very misleading, and even good photos can cause further confusion. Thanks for posting
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
both are just rocks, you have a good eye, keep looking
 
Upvote 1
Mother nature is a true artist. That first one I'd keep for my collection just because it's unique. Cool finds
 
Upvote 0
the rock with the hole , was it found near the water . maybe a primitive net weight.

1688388995950.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom