M Mr. Silverfinger Greenie Joined Sep 30, 2010 Messages 10 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Kentucky Detector(s) used Tesoro SilverUmax Nov 28, 2015 #1 I found this in an old park in Ohio and it looks Egyptian, but am not sure what it is. It's a really nice piece . Any ideas? Thank you for your help Attachments Egytian Badge.webp 53.4 KB · Views: 143 Upvote 2
I found this in an old park in Ohio and it looks Egyptian, but am not sure what it is. It's a really nice piece . Any ideas? Thank you for your help
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,321 Reaction score 11,490 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2015 #2 was probably a pendant. 1920's Egyptian revival popular after the discovery of King Tut's tomb
J jeweler21 Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 166 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location San Angelo, Tx Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2015 #3 Probably a watch fob with the bow broken off. I found one similar with the bow. 1900 Sears. Good luck & HH
Probably a watch fob with the bow broken off. I found one similar with the bow. 1900 Sears. Good luck & HH