What's new

Found in Austin TX--what is it?

Ticker

Greenie
Joined
Oct 16, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should add it fits perfectly in the hand with a distinct pointer finger print. Maybe a lb. or so. That is my wife's hand holding it but it actually fits better in my hand (bigger). thanks


IMG_0641.webpIMG_0643.webp
 
Last edited:
It might have also been interpreted that the dust rendered from the crushed quartz might have been a big healer or enabler for greater powers. These people probably believed, as do I, that manifestations of earthen rarities were a divine gift. Perhaps what we're looking at is just the rind?
 
Upvote 0
Here is the underside where it is broken...looks like quartz or flint but I don't really know.

IMG_5374.webp
 
Upvote 0
Somewhere...Somehow.....there is a TINY, SOLID STONE Velociraptor running around your house...GET OUT NOW!!!! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Good place to hide a key.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom