What's new

Found in CW. Not sure if it's related.

HuntingRelics

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a CW camp, about 10 ft from a bayonet. Not sure if it is period or not.
IMG_1647.webpIMG_1646.webp
 
It almost looks like part of a Stirrup. I’m probably wrong though.
 
Upvote 0
A broken iron stirrup was my first thought as well. :thumbsup:

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Cool find do you have a pic of the Bayonette that would be sweet!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice stuff, that is a stirup I think, I’ve only seen brass ones in person, cool saves !!!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
3
Views
427
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
463
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found hiking
Replies
0
Views
344

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom