What's new

Found in garden

Jeremyp

Greenie
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
I found this in my garden, what is it ? 16136772318065487525941989254094.webp16136771746631019969513567375899.webp
 
Is it made of stone? If so, post it in the Native American Artifact forum. You may have a winner. Good luck.

>You may want to add something in the picture so we can see what the actual size of your item is.
 
Upvote 0
Yes made of stone, thanks I will try the native American artifact forum
 
Upvote 0
That’s funny to me... coach to Fat, Fat you can play right field, I runs around excited comes back to the coach and say coach where is right field?
I think it’s natural. It has a weathered look and not modified by man. I have a garden of that kind of thing too. It is neat.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom