What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found in parking lot

rickertmork

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
380
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
I can’t find anything that matches this watch on the internet. Maybe i posted this before I don’t recall. I was thinking it’s gold or plated anyway maybe not.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7941.webp
    IMG_7941.webp
    655.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7939.webp
    IMG_7939.webp
    658.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7938.webp
    IMG_7938.webp
    928.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7937.webp
    IMG_7937.webp
    359.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7936.webp
    IMG_7936.webp
    293.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7935.webp
    IMG_7935.webp
    382.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7934.webp
    IMG_7934.webp
    401.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_7933.webp
    IMG_7933.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
I actually found about where it came from, my mom said she found it in a parking lot, but my brother said he inherited from the dead grand dad, our dead granddad, he already had it appraised and knew what year it was from. So it appears my mom is a thief.

I have a nice Rolex handed down to me by my grandfather. He was still on the ladder handing things down when the squad cars arrived.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom