Escape Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 1,884 Golden Thread 0 Jun 1, 2013 #1 Found this ring on dry sand at beach. Was using golden umax. Found it after about 15 min. of detecting. Upvote 0
Found this ring on dry sand at beach. Was using golden umax. Found it after about 15 min. of detecting.
Escape Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 1,884 Golden Thread 0 Jun 1, 2013 Thread Owner #2 Right after I found ring, my detector acted werid. Battery lost its charge. That ended my hunt.
Escape Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 1,884 Golden Thread 0 Jun 1, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Its stamped 14k. My first gold find. Thought it was more costume jewlery at first.
DewGuru Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 705 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Florida Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2013 #4 Nice diggin! Gotta love those Tesoros.
Digger2 Bronze Member Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 1,100 Reaction score 204 Golden Thread 0 Location Vacherie Louisiana Detector(s) used XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 , Minelab Explorer II Garrett pointer Garrett Pro Pointer Detectorpro Uniprobe Vibra-tector 730 Vibra-Probe 580 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 1, 2013 #5 Very nice. Gold is always more than welcome!
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 1, 2013 #6 Congrats on that gold ring find, Escape! But my eyes must be poor...I cannot make out "Jesus" figure on the ring..or maybe I am just not seeing it from the proper angle Would you kindly post another view of this beautiful find so that I can see the Jesus figure . Thank you very much if you can do this Lorraine
Congrats on that gold ring find, Escape! But my eyes must be poor...I cannot make out "Jesus" figure on the ring..or maybe I am just not seeing it from the proper angle Would you kindly post another view of this beautiful find so that I can see the Jesus figure . Thank you very much if you can do this Lorraine
biggmike Hero Member Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 751 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 2 Location Florida 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2013 #7 Very nice ring I think I found the same one at the beach last year. Here's a pic of the one I found
Escape Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 1,884 Golden Thread 0 Jun 1, 2013 Thread Owner #8 Looks pretty close. Will send better picture tomorrow .