mthanded Greenie Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 14 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location uniontown, pennsylvania Detector(s) used ATPRO Jan 25, 2017 Thread Owner #1 New Year's Day first hole and I dug this 1800 seated bust one cent...I couldn't believe it... 10 minutes later i dug a 1886 seated bust dime... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New Year's Day first hole and I dug this 1800 seated bust one cent...I couldn't believe it... 10 minutes later i dug a 1886 seated bust dime... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HighVDI Silver Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 4,595 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 8, 2017 #2 Congratulations.....a little late. Lol
M miboje Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 790 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2017 #3 Wow...amazing condition on those! Congrats!