What's new

Found my first button.

KyDigNQueen

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
353
Reaction score
884
Golden Thread
0
Location
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have limited time today so I went out for an hour hunt. Only found 3 things but am interested to know more about the metal button I found. I was on an old home site/farm land. We have found several Bulls Eye buttons and I expected this to be the same. Once I cleaned it up I saw it has the word FLYS in all caps. Is this just a button similar to the Bulls Eye buttons for jeans maybe? Any info you could give would be appreciated. I know it's nothing rare but it's my first button with my new detector and I'm glad I was able to find such a small target. Thanks for looking and HH everyone!
20160614_114055.webp20160614_114116.webp20160614_114131.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    226 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Congrats on the button find! Try to post some close up photos, front and back. That would help with the ID.
 
Congrats on the button find! Try to post some close up photos, front and back. That would help with the ID.
I added some new pics for you in the original post.
 
I think its a modern snap 'button'. Although not having a loop, I would say your still looking for your first button.:thumbsup:
 
Dang that's disappointing :unhappysmiley: Thanks for the info.
 
I'm no button expert, but that design looks familiar. You may want to post it in the "What is it?" forum for some additional feedback.
 
Congratualtions on your first button, may many more be in your future.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom