PowerDubs Sr. Member Joined Oct 6, 2015 Messages 435 Reaction score 1,077 Golden Thread 0 Location NWNJ Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2015 #1 Pocket watch is junk I think.. necklace is real silver, and I think the button may be colonial? Button was found in my yard- other stuff was in local areas. Upvote 8
Pocket watch is junk I think.. necklace is real silver, and I think the button may be colonial? Button was found in my yard- other stuff was in local areas.
R retire05 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2015 Messages 636 Reaction score 419 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett 350, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #2 Great finds! Keep up the good work!...Brad
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2015 #3 Awesome finds. Love the Pendant and the button. Dug pocket watches make a great display piece.