What's new

Found my first silver today.

Well, congrats! Any story or pics to go with your announcement?
 
Well, congrats! Any story or pics to go with your announcement?

It was a damp unusually cool morning and my body was fatigued from my nights labor. As the sun awakened from it's slumber, the dew glistened off the grass while the birds spewed their melody from just below the heavens. I made my way heroically.......awe never mind. lol

Just kidding. I wish I had a great story but it was in my front yard along the boulevard. Just got a set of headphones for my detector and wanted try them out. I did find a high powered rifle casing about 6 inches deep which I thought was odd. I live right on Main street of a small town. Not sure why it was there.

That's the best story I have.
 
0813150720-2.webp

Nothing special.
 
Congrats on your first silver!!

Nothing special?? I'd take a merc any day...
 
Nice I bet u can squeak out another couple coins.. Try digging those iffy signals. The kind that are deep n scratchy/jumpy. I bet u can find another
 
#1 Congratulations on your first silver! You'll never forget it. #2, Main street was where? Back in the past? You may have a great spot right outside?
Dig Everything?!
 
Congratulations on your first silver. You'll eventually have withdrawal symptoms if you haven't found a silver in awhile.
 
I live on Main St of a small town founded in 1853 I think. Hoping to find some good things.
 
Put that "First Silver Coin " in a coin folder, date of find, and location where found.
That my friend is a special find.
 
Nothing special?? My first silver was a 61-D Rosie, that I scratched! I wish it were a Merc- great find and here's hoping there's many more in store for you!

-- Jeff --
 
Love the merc. Congrats on your 1st silver. :occasion14: It took me 2 1/2 months to pull my 1st silver and another month to pull my 1st merc.
 
Most of us have a pretty high opinion of the "merc." dime - So that is actually a special find , and as your first Silver coin
found metal detecting - even more so .
 
Hey hey hey! Very nice looking Merc you found there. Congrats! Now that that's over go find some more!

Steve
 
That is a nice looking merc
 
Congrats!!! 😁 And you won't be saying 'nothing special' when you find that 1916-D Mercury. 💰
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom