BFR Sr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2014 Messages 384 Reaction score 585 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower thumb knuckle Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Interesting find at the antique store I am always looking for black light marbles and not with much luck. Until this weekend. I bought a jar full and out of 105 marbles, 103 were either uranium or custard glass. Thanks for looking BFR
Interesting find at the antique store I am always looking for black light marbles and not with much luck. Until this weekend. I bought a jar full and out of 105 marbles, 103 were either uranium or custard glass. Thanks for looking BFR
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #2 Sweet find! Congrats!!!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 #3 Now can you find mine
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2018 #4 Nice score!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 23, 2018 #5 I like um.