What's new

found myself

homer007

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
268
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
Its been a while sence I've posted anything. Went through a divorce and that's one trip I don't want to ride again. Kind of lost myself but started puting myself back together after the divorce
So ill be det this week
.wish me luck. Charles aka Homer 007
 
Welcome back from the edge!!! Who is the little cutie in the Pic with you??? HH Chug and Red
 
have fun detecting and hang in there ive been married 3 times devorced twice its a mess for sure
 
Found yourself, and better yet you found your detector again. It's a great help in keeping someone sane! ...or at least me sane.
 
Welcome back. You're in the company of friends.
 
Thanks everyone
 
Been there, doen that brother! Recently to boot!

Trust me, it will get better and better. You are among friends and have a great hobby (and can be profitable too, lol).
Keep on searching and you will find greater treasures than you think you have lost. I know I have.
Keep it posted on your finds. Trust me, we want to know!!!!! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom